Tuesday 21 August 2012

Still at Stewpony

After 2 long days we have done well covering the required miles to Kidderminster so the captain said I could have a day off!!  So I have painted the gunnels down one side as the bank here is ideal, I have cleaned the inside of the rear pram cover and then spent the rest of the day catching up with Giles'accounts!!!!!
Geoff and Barney walked into Kinver (they don't like to see work going on!)
I did quit about 3 and had a respite I must admit......

Moored behind us now if the strangest boat we have ever seen, although it is really rather clever.
The main boat called Alice is 56 ft but her front extension of 14 ft is called Alice Too.  The front will unclip for going through the shorter northern canals.  It houses a workshop for the owner who built it himself....some people are just so talented..........


It is so reassuring to note that the new CRT has made  a good start with it's initiatives!!



2 comments:

Fiona said...

Couldn't believe my eyes, dormice :'( hope you don't mind, I just had to tweet it. Fi x

Gillygrove said...

Feel free to Tweet!!! I am sure the doormice will in their new homes....